JW Surety Bonds Scholarship
Create content for our corporate blog for a chance to win $1,000 toward your college tuition! Put your skills to the test and get some professional experience under your belt.
If your content is accepted and posted on our blog, you are entered into the contest! The most informative and engaging post of the year will be awarded the scholarship, so it is important that your content is creative, professional and interesting.
This opportunity could help with your tuition and be an excellent start to your professional resume. What are you waiting for? The deadline is September 30th! Enter now!
Congratulations to our 2015 Scholarship Winner!
The Scholarship committee is pleased to announce the winner of our 2015 JW Surety Bonds Scholarship is Alex Terreri of Ballwin, Missouri. Congratulations Alex! Alex presented the infographic, “How to Become a Professional Fundraiser”. Alex’ work is not only creative but also extremely detailed with licensing and bonding information for all 50 states. To view the winning entry, please visit our blog.
How to Enter
Determine your topic using our list of acceptable topic categories.
Fill out the required scholarship entry form.
Submit the entry form along with your content to: [email protected]
Tips & Resources
- If you need help with topic ideas, try this free topic generator.
- Take a look at this infographic that explains ways to create compelling topics and content.
- Check out these resources for infographic creation tips and tools.
- Take a look at this guide for creating infographics.
- This article provides tips to improve your writing.
- Check out these tips on successful online writing.
- Watch this video for help on video strategy and concepting.
- Here's a guide for choosing a video format and style.
- Watch this video to learn 8 rules for exceptional slide presentations.