You’re Selling Alcohol in Utah; You Need A Surety Bond

Alcohol Bond
The State of Utah has enacted a new bill concerning the selling and storing of alcoholic beverages. The bill, which is named SB 314, requires individuals who store, sell or supply alcoholic beverages as a reception center (companies that lease their property to third parties for hosting events) to obtain a $10,000 surety bond. SB 314 also adds a “beer only” alcohol license requirement for restaurants. In order to obtain the license, a $5,000 surety bond must be acquired.

Eric is the Chief Marketing Officer of JW Surety Bonds. With years of experience in the surety industry, he is also a contributing author to the surety bond blog.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>