New Hampshire Recreational Vehicle & Snowmobile Registration Agents Bond

New HampshireIn the state of New Hampshire a new law was put in place. The new law, HB 1351, states that off-highway recreational vehicle (OHRV) and snowmobile registration agents have the option of posting a surety bond when certain breaches of the agreement between the agent and the Fish and Game Department have been perpetrated. The surety bond can be obtained in lieu of the agreement being terminated when the infringement is related to the handling of state funds. The surety bond has to be issued by a state licensed surety and must guarantee the payment of all state funds collected accordingly of agent registrations issued for the state; a surety bond option already exists under current law for license agents who issue licenses, tags, stamps, permits for hunting/fishing.

Eric is the Chief Marketing Officer of JW Surety Bonds. With years of experience in the surety industry, he is also a contributing author to the surety bond blog. He has held a range of different roles within the surety industry, from agent assistant to bond issuer, which gives him a unique insider perspective on surety related topics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *