LOGIN(888) 592-6631

Used Motor Vehicle Dealer, Reconditioner, Rebuilder, or Wholesaler License


The process of getting licensed & bonded is pretty straightforward. Below you will find what you need to do in order to meet the requirements of the Alabama Dept of Revenue.

Follow these steps in order and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.

Contact Alabama State department requiring bond:

Alabama Dept of Revenue
PO Box 327550
Montgomery, AL 36132

Each state department has their own applications and bond requirements. Therefore, it is imperative that you contact them first to obtain the proper forms.

Apply for your bond:

Get an online quote for this bond now! It only takes a couple of minutes.

Category: Commercial
Sub-Category: Motor Vehicle
SFAA Code: 929

Sign and submit your bond:

The Alabama Dept of Revenue is going to require a signed copy of your original bond. Don't worry, we will mark precisely where you need to sign along with instructions when we issue your bond.

Then just mail the signed original copy to the address below with any other paperwork they require of you.

Alabama Dept of Revenue
PO Box 327550
Montgomery, AL 36132

Stephen Foreman (Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:52:45 -0500): fprm mv 539 JW Surety Bonds (Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:40:02 -0500): Hi Stephen, Thanks for contacting us, but I'm not sure what you're looking for. Do you have a question I can help you with?

Questions? Ask us here!