Travel Agent Bond (Seller of Travel Bond)
Learn more at our full video library
- What do seller of travel surety bonds cost?
- What is the process?
Apply on our website, get an instant online approval, sign the indemnity agreement, pay on our website and we will send the bond out to you.
- Do travel agent bonds protect me if I make an error on a booking?
No. They protect the general public. You need E&O insurance in order to protect you or your agency.
- Does this bond protect my clients if I make an error on their booking?
No. It does not ensure the accuracy of the bookings. It only guarantees that money will be sent.
- Can I get a seller of travel bond with bad credit?
Yes. Even if you have personal credit issues, you can get an instant quote online for your travel agency. However, you should expect to pay a higher rate than someone with good credit, as surety bonds are a form of credit to you, the principal.
- Is this the same as an ARC bond?
No. Seller of travel bonds guarantees payment is transferred for all of the agencies bookings (also known as travel agency bonds). ARC bonds only guarantee payment transfers on airline bookings.