All posts by Kate Proykova

How to Start a Freight Brokerage: Get Our Free Ebook!

Have you been thinking about starting your own freight brokerage? With today’s growing freight industry and low competition among brokers, it’s a great time to start. But while this expanding field[...]

How to Get Your Texas Contractor License

Photo credit: Calsidyrose / Foter / Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0) Are you from Texas and looking to start your own construction company? Being a newbie in[...]

Bright future for American truckers and freight brokers

Trucking is a $790 billion industry. From JW Surety Bonds’ new infographic Bright future for American truckers and freight brokers offers a great digest of statistics from the trucking and[...]

July 2014 Contractor Bids for 3 Hot Public Projects

  Are you in the construction industry and currently looking for a project that will be worth your while? If so, you probably already know that bidding on the right[...]

Top 6 Contractor License Schools in Florida

Passing the Florida contractor license exam is a critical part of becoming a licensed contractor in Florida. The exam is broken down into several parts and all parts must be[...]